Sunday, May 23, 2010

lots of time to think nowadays

i'm hitting another mood swing where i don't know what i want to do with my life. my mind is going all over the place, which means another time to unclutter.

1. i have been quite impatient with everything nowadays, mainly my life direction. this is not good, as it takes time to build social relationships, and ultimately that seems to be what makes me happier with life.

2. sc2 beta is quite fun, though i pretty much suck at it. i'm also sad that beta goes away 5/31... not much time left to play =(

3. i'm reading again. yay!

4. i'm spending again. noooo...

5. i am now at 150 of 1000 paper cranes. this total includes ~100 i made in childhood, plus 50 that i made the past couple of days. this won't be an active hobby... but 5% progress is pretty significant.

6. my job search is sorta going, but sorta not. it's kind of discouraging.

7. warmer weather has finally arrived! however, my tolerance to heat has gone significantly down. i'm not sure i could survive texas heat anymore!

8. someone wrote that modern romance is looking for one person to spare the need for other people. my emotional side seems to agree, but my logical side says this is unhealthy and has to change.

9. still haven't planned out an international trip. too focused on little things in front of me, too timid to take the bold step forward.

10. unemployment fosters lots of bumming around. i need to start having weekly goals and fulfilling them, else i will spiral into complete uselessness.

1 comment:

linda said...

1. i like your blogs. finally added you to my reader so i get updates as you update!

2. where do you keep the cranes? picture!

3. patience.

4. enjoy your leisure time. i was unemployed 5 months (worked 5 hours a night for 2 weeks at a time except weekends) and still wish i played more...

5. it's going to be okay, no matter where you go in life, it's going to be okay