Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 10 10 10 thoughts

today is 10/10/10. what better day to write down 10 thoughts?

1. it's amazing to me still how a single hug can melt away all my worries

2. spicy cheese bread from stella's is quite addicting and filling

3. i am such a sucker for dogs and puppies

4. the shower keeps losing hot water the instant i glob hair condition into my hand. it must know that it is the hardest type of soap to wash out and rebels against me =P

5. finished reading game of thrones, finally. it only took all of 3 months

6. summer(ish) weather has returned! which means winter will probably pound even harder =\

7. i'm spending more than i'm earning and that makes me sad. especially since there are a lot of big purchases coming up for holiday season. augh, must readjust my spending habits...

8. driving down neighborhoods with colored trees and falling leaves is one of the coolest things about autumn. scenic drives to work everyday!

9. i am looking forward to playing kirby's epic yarn, epic mickey, and okamiden. apparently 'epic' is the new tagline for nifty games... huh, how ironic

10. the body clock has now cursed me with waking up at 6:45am on the weekends. boooooo

No comments: