Thursday, January 6, 2011

minor format change

since 10 thoughts was getting difficult (and sometimes meaningless to post), i am only going to do 5 from now on. it makes more sense in my head.

1. my christmas photos are up here. also updated my general 2010 album. exploring san francisco on my own made me appreciate more of what it has to offer
2. i have been having lots of odd dreams lately including going back to work at my stressful job, 200/20 vision, extreme social circle shifts, other weirdness. guess it matches my recent unsettled feeling
3. video games no longer excite me the way they used to. now it feels like "been there, done that", or i am forcing myself to finish them
4. sketchbook deadline in a week, and 25 pages left! wee...
5. a lesson on snobbiness (courtesy of my friend at Curious Notions). i think i keep to myself often because of fear of scrutiny. what i hate is that i do it to others too.

and because i just stumbled on it, the life in a day project looks intriguing.

No comments: