Monday, February 28, 2011

where did february go?

february disappeared quicker than bad milk going down the drain. it always goes by so fast... sigh.

1. a recent conversation made me evaluate what i do with my time nowadays. it's never just one activity, but it is consistently hours spent perusing internet content. perhaps i should cut that down. it's like the tv time - huge time suck of entertainment

2. on a financial note, i finally put a large sum of money into savings. first time since leaving my salaried job. hooray! (might be shortlived though with trips and insurance payments coming up...)

3. it also dawned on me that i've been working at my contract job for six months now. happy half-year to me?

4. i'm getting nervous-nausea just from the idea of moving cities again. i guess i'll never adjust to big life changes well

5. i am very patient with clients and the elderly, but super impatient with my own life and goals

No comments: