Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 thoughts? sure why not

1. long overdue set of photos taken since moving to seattle
2. green tea tiramisu at hiroki was delicious
3. just tried google+, there are certainly lots of neat and promising features. guess i'll be playing with it more soon
4. playing piano is an important de-stressor for me
5. the apartment is almost complete. just need a TV and to actually organize/clean/decorate the place
6. my career path is divided again between two contrasting roles. which way to go?
7. i wonder when i should start switching over to blu-ray. seems so costly to replace dvds though
8. the perfectionist inside is affecting my judgement
9. while the nation is baking and melting alive, i am wondering why it isn't warmer here...
10. it's been two months of many big life changes, and they're still coming

2 comments:

linda said...

I feel you on the life changes. I want to hear more about your career roles (as I salivate that you actually have not one but two) and also about these life changes.

funyun said...

we'll have a phone date sometime =)