Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 thoughts galore

1. i'll be in new york for the next 10 days to help pack my mother's house. it's going to be my last time in the area for a long while. i'm going to miss visiting regularly... it has become home away from home
2. finally finished clash of kings. i really want to watch the HBO series now...
3. music from pixar's Up will forever invoke bittersweet emotions
4. dear seattle - if being green is your goal, why are all of your stairwells locked, forcing people to use elevators to get anywhere?
5. i need a new personal phone, but should i upgrade to a smart phone when though i already lug my work's blackberry?
6. ok, so no more buying nice-to-haves. only the must-haves-to-live. except during vacation.
7. traffic patterns in seattle outright suck
8. i may be obsessed with food, since all of my planning revolves around meals
9. cupcakes are fun to make. see?
10. it's still hard to believe that it's been 3 months since craziness started. here's to more random things life throws out

3 comments:

snodiel said...

I also like to live by #6 - however everyday can turn into a mini-vacation...

Linda said...

6 is a goal of mine at the moment. So hard to live by. My friend Brandi made me put back a dress when I was running errands with her yesterday.

funyun said...

@snodiel-indeed. vacation should be defined as "away from your home city"

@linda-it is tough. groupons are especially hard to pass up