Friday, October 21, 2011

recent tens

1. i am soooo done with technical support... very glad my career is shifting
2. latest photos of fall
3. signed up for sketchbook project 2012 out of impulse. fun times ahead
4. i need to remind myself that you don't replace your friends, you make new ones
5. seeing Jonathan Frakes in person at a sci-fi pops concert was a lot of fun. seeing him run around the audience then scream "GHOSTBUSTERS" one row in front of me - priceless
6. jealousy of other people's adventures is getting in my way
7. heal, body, heal!
8. small companies are good in that individual needs are addressed... but the whole system lacks structure and process
9. fight!
10. new goal - get more than 5hrs of sleep each night

1 comment:

linda said...

I keep adding things to our Seattle doc.
1. gum wall
2. H&M

And I've been trying really hard but I think I'm averaging 6 a night! That's amazing for me. Trick is to start your bed time rituals earlier. So I shower 3 hours earlier than I used to.