Sunday, February 17, 2013

february ruts

i'm in a rut. it's getting harder to pull myself out. well, here goes
1. europe photos are finally posted! parts one two three
2. note to self, take photos straight on, not from an angle. lots of my europe shots looked odd
3. rock climbing shoes bought, now officially committed
4. raw blueberries are meh, but mixed or baked is yum
5. i need more ambition to do the things i should be doing...
6. my attention span sucks!
7. blue almonds brand rosemary and black pepper flavor are amazing, why are they so hard to find?
8. help i can't stop munching on snacks, and my waistline shows it
9. need to stop getting so easily discouraged
10. best part of vacations is being relatively unplugged from the internet. perhaps I should do that more often

No comments: