Friday, March 8, 2013

it's march! hi march!

1. some new albums - 2013 pics, sf visit, and eccc 2013
2. google+ albums are terrible compared to picasa. loading photos is slow, bulk album update options are nonexistent (ex. captions), and g+ integration is distracting. don't make me move over!! =\
3. eccc has slightly revived my motivation to finish my reaper costume
4. a large number of friends are traveling for work, on sabbaticals, or volunteering. i'm very happy for them, at the same time jealous =P
5. lucky midwest folks - kalafina will be at acen and i can't go
6. i've thrown myself at a bunch of different things but nothing is sticking
7. all my joints are getting stiff. nooooooo
8. streaming still sucks because you are a slave to server and ISP speeds
9. the sun is invigorating...
10. seriously need to fix my sleeping habit

No comments: