Sunday, April 14, 2013

lalala spriiiing, lalala spriiiiiing

1. new additions to my early 2013 album
2. spring photos still coming... i have some 800 photos to sort through from chasing sunsets, cherry blossoms, and building panoramas. weee
3. potato chip addiction can be curbed by sun chips
4. i keep bruising my knee when rock climbing. gah
5. google reader's departure is -1 to their ratings
6. "if you're nose high in crap, don't open your mouth" - wise words from our departed CIO
7. free star trek episodes on hulu recently was super nostalgic. plus, I gained an appreciation for the poorly rated Enterprise series
8. i have a hard time telling people what my favorite thing to do is. it's always changing
9. i miss music making
10. despite all my distractions, i still feel bored

No comments: