Monday, November 25, 2013

the week of thankfulness and things

new set of random updates and thoughts going on for me
1. kudos nordstrom for waiting until after thanksgiving to christmas-ify
2. my hands and limbs get noticeably cold 2hrs after major meals
3. i have been super fan-girling over takitsuba amusements again O=)
4. my poor violin has a giant crack in it... soooo sad!
5. i made 3rd place at my work's Fall Bake-Off for these cupcakes. yay!
6. voice actors have always intrigued me, here and abroad
7. a coworker makes the news, then it is announced he no longer works with us. the news was not a good one...
8. must remember to be patient with people
9. apparently my neighbor is jamming with a band. no wonder his bass gets so f***ing loud (and their lead singer could use some vocal lessons)
10. making green onion pancakes by hand is not worth it

No comments: