Wednesday, May 7, 2014

latest 10 thoughts

Oh hi blog. How's it going? Been a while...

1. Japan was awesome. Solo travel was superbly exciting, albeit lonely
2. I HATE apartment hunting. Also not looking forward to packing and moving when the precious summer days are beginning...
3. Speaking of summer, it's gonna be an uber busy one. Wee!
4. It amuses me that some people at work think I am an extrovert
5. I'm happy for all my friends getting married and otherwise engaged. Unfortunately it highlights my singleton status...
6. Green onions grow super easy, so why do I keep buying them then?
7. New favorite rice topping - hijiki
8. I'll get to my huge photo backlog eventually
9. Shishio arc in Rurouni Kenshin was just meh. I think I've watched too much anime to feel attached
10. I'm not getting any younger...

No comments: