Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello February!

January seemed to pass pretty quickly. I was an extreme homebody for most of it. So goals review...:

Fun goal: finish the Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void campaign
Done! Had fun with it, tho haven't gotten all the achievements... but, that's ok. I do miss multiplayer, it's weird not playing with friends (apparently I am a social gamer according to this quiz)

Hard goal: fix my sleep schedule so that I naturally want to go to bed around midnight
Aaahahaha I tried. There was a stretch where I was going to bed at 2 each night. Bad. Fail. Sigh. Getting a tiny bit better tho...

So for February 2016:
Fun goal: finish reading Asimov's robot series (it's been on my Kindle since Nov)
Hard goal: cleaning out electronics, aka selling and/or donating old unused electronic devices

No comments: