Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello April!

I'm slacking, a lot, on everything lately. I get spurts of productivity, then it fizzles. Like this spurt of announcing monthly goals and my progress on previous ones.

Goals review!
- Did not play Zelda, however I switched that (in my head) with playing piano semi-regularly. There was one week where I practiced daily, and it has paid off with me improving dramatically on some pieces I started working on years ago
- Taxes were done, though I did not sort my photos. I think for now I will stick with Google Photos, mainly because I'm lazy to move my existing stuff. Instagram has kinda become my outlet for photos, even though I take tons more than what I'm posting.

Yea. Still doing terrible with these monthly goals. Should I stop?...

Nah. April goals:
Fun goal: Finish a book. Candidates are Neuromancer or Snow Crash or Dance With Dragons
Hard goal: Long walks twice a week. Weather is getting nicer, I need the exercise and the fresh air (though allergies have not been kind to me lately)

Good luck, me.