Monday, June 6, 2016

Hello June!

This year is almost halfway over. Whooooaaa...

May goals? Not met...
Goal to clean out and donate/sell some of my crap? Well, I compiled them together, and ok I did clean out a little bit of stuff... but donation piles are still sitting around. Teehee?

And goal to try a new restaurant once a week? Sorta. Tried new restaurants during my trips to Austin and SF, but only tried 2 new places in Seattle, Kigo and Stop 'n Shop 45th Deli

Still in a funk. Can't shake it off. I need something dramatic to snap me out of it.

Well, might as well set some goals for June.
Hard goal: Finish booking Japan trip details for July, and potential other large summer activities (ex. Portland and/or Vancouver outings)
Fun goal: try a new activity. SUP yoga is high up on the list

No comments: