Saturday, July 31, 2010

all done moving

finally all moved in to new place. i downsized to a smaller bedroom (something like 15x14 with giant closet and vaulted ceilings to a simple 11x11 room and minimal closet space), and while things fit in my room, the boxes currently take up my desk space, preventing me from sc2 action. sad.

also, the past 2 nights have been 4am bedtimes, 8am body clock wake up times. this does not bode well for my health.

body is sore and exhausted. ow...

next few weeks my focus will be cleaning and downsizing, with these goals in mind:
- eventual removal of current dresser (replaced with either closet storage system or smaller/lighter dresser)
- limiting amount of clothes
- donating more pretty / souvenir items and limiting toys
- selling stuff on ebay

i have so much stuff... it runs in the family =P

1 comment:

linda said...

i wish i could help
will you email me your new address?