Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 shenanigans

1. i need to seriously plan out my travel details for nyc (thanksgiving, maybe), san francisco (christmas), and europe (for fun). wee

2. yep, still afraid of commitment

3. kingdom hearts piano collections books are now on the top of my wish list. i also wish i could level up my piano playing skills so learning new pieces wasn't so time consuming, ex. the xion piece is really pretty but will take me many months to learn =\

4. currently into the kingdom hearts franchise (if my piano obsession wasn't enough of a cue). i finally finished 358/2 and watched through the japanese cutscenes of 'birth by sleep'. this means i really should finish chain of memories, even though i'm a bit bored of its gameplay...

5. weather is finally sticking with my ideal temperature, meaning more outdoor walks and bike rides for me. yay!

6. a semester-long $360 class makes me hold on to my money tighter than going out to $20 meals 2-3 times a week, even though the little outings adds up to more than the class. oh mental tricks..

7. pugs are seriously funny dogs. there was a pair of them at the shelter that were quite crazy, and one almost peed on the other...

8. i recently passed a lion king phase - cds looped in my car, dvd is shipping to my house, and next trip to nyc i plan to see lion king on broadway. busa simba iyo!

9. slowing down on selling things, but still made $120 this month

10. one day, i will make computer and internet usage completely off limits. just to see where it goes. should be fun.

No comments: