Sunday, August 29, 2010

ten thoughts more

1. my summer break is officially over. i start training for a contract job tomorrow!

2. taking a class at the local technical college makes me realize how much professional experience changes the way you think about what they teach

3. my endurance has increased! i am now able to swim 800m mostly freestyle, and minimal tiring out

4. i am overly critical of myself

5. the hinges of my laptop are NOT happy right now. that new laptop might have to come sooner than i'd like...

6. recently made a trip to the MN state fair. hooray for fair food and fried everything. sorta wish I went to the TX state fair too... maybe someday

7. it's amazing how understanding certain people's thought process changes how you interact with them

8. finally put up some summer photos, including a photoshoot featuring electronics and alice and wonderland themes with the roommates. fun times =)

9. reasons why watching shows can be bad for me - i just spent almost 10hrs reskimming an anime that had almost 100 episodes. it's hard to turn away from that moment of joy when watching an awesome scene

10. piano is definitely a great relaxant for me, unless i cannot play the piece at the speed i want

No comments: