Monday, September 27, 2010

10 is the magic number

1. colder weather means i am susceptible to sickness. i've met my quota for the year now, thanks.

2. i am again bored with the toys, games, and other stimulus around me. which means, i need another hobby, distraction, or something to fill my time

3. working in a new environment opens your eyes to the various work styles and skill levels out there

4. trivial things are annoying me again. this is my reminder to keep a check on my emotions

5. eating smaller portions means you tend to pay more for food or in a group. argh cheap bulk prices

6. mint filled oreo cookies are deeeeelicious. why am i such a sucker for minty flavors?

7. watching others attempt to organize people together seems as tiresome as i remember it being

8. i thought i would be ok with a monotonous job, but... apparently not.

9. new tires are annoyingly expensive. general car maintenance is expensive. cars are expensive. poopies.

10. gir in cake form - it's so cute!

No comments: