Tuesday, November 9, 2010

today's average is 10

11-09-10. average is 10. ten? 10 thoughts.

1. i am participating in the sketchbook project as funyun. see it on tour! my theme is 'lines and grids' since it would be the easiest for me to draw...

2. i need to spend some time to reevaluate my current lifestyle, future career plans, and why i suck at starcraft 2 so much

3. lately i've been craving all food ever that's out there. it's like i want the world to be my buffet and an infinite stomach to hold it all

4. posted some recent photos finally. of note, my halloween costume (nerd herd from chuck)

5. my desktop is so finnicky. ram broke down and forced the computer into a looping blue screen of death. at least the new ram has finally shipped

6. so i finally finished warioware on wii... uhh, good for me

7. started kirby epic yarn and am quite amused

8. sleeping hours have not been so great. 1am bedtimes need to go down to 12am.

9. anytime i use my down throw, i seem to fall asleep on my bed. there must be some magic sleeping powder laced in it... or just the beauty of warmth

10. speaking of warm... it's still 60 degrees in november! i like it :)

2 comments:

linda said...

WUU!!
I'm so excited. I jumped on board with the sketchbook project!!!!!!!!!!!


hope you don't mind?!

also. i want the world to be my buffet too.

funyun said...

hooray! i can look for your book then =D