Sunday, November 28, 2010

vacation complete

1. thanksgiving trip to ny was filled with awesome company and good food. pictures here

2. one thing i miss about home is waking up to the sounds of chirping cockatiels and my parents' voices

3. one thing i DON'T miss about home is the arguments

4. my desire to spend money has not stopped... rut rohs

5. current sketchbook progress: 27/80 pages

6. since going on vacation, I have gained 4 lbs. weee foooood

7. the right wrist is acting up again... my body needs some good paying attention to in the coming weeks

8. life is full of surprises and what ifs and intriguing interactions

9. decemeber is practically here already. feels so quick

10. somewhere in there i got a sore throat and am now officially sick. boohoo

1 comment:

linda said...

2/80 = my progress.