Thursday, December 23, 2010

pre-holiday thoughts

1. going to be in the bay area for christmas! 12/23-12/29
2. sketchbook at 35/80. hoping to get a lot done during my ~20hrs of travel (bus to chicago, time in airport, and flight time)
3. my newly acquired tribble amuses me
4. i seem to nag on people when they exhibit traits that i hate about myself
5. my love for mint may stem from the fact that i'm a December baby. tis the season for peppermint and other minty treats. mmmm
6. speaking of, i had a wonderful birthday celebration of hot pot and fruit tart. mmm mmm good.
7. yes, i am obsessed over good food
8. i do miss austin's trail of lights. madison's paled in comparison
9. been quite the bum lately, and crashing/falling asleep very quickly
10. tried a couple pushups during a gym class, and wow my chest hurts now. so sadly out of shape

No comments: