Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my 10 thoughts...

1. i am ridiculously hooked on asian dramas right now. sparks superbly bad couch potato habits out of me, like super late nights...
2. random trip to portland was nice. interestingly, i felt more relaxed because i had no internet access in the hotel
3. rentals are lame. if i stayed at my current place, my rent would increase $210. but as a new tenant it's only a $65 increase. wtf
4. so anyway... new apartment lease in june! time to start packing
5. watched a live chinese yo-yo performance, then realized it's been 7 years since i've performed on stage. geez, how time flies...
6. lately i feel more and more out of place
7. playing in a kickball league is a nice change of pace and quite fun, despite our team losing every game... miserably
8. few more spring photo additions
9. i'm tired of hanging out with strangers
10. daylight until 9:30pm is messing up my sense of time... gah

No comments: