Friday, May 4, 2012

super long overdue post

wow it's been a long time.
1. big photo update. some additions to 2012 beginnings, then spring and mom's visit photos
2. regarding my mom's visit... it was a fine time. lots of good food, lots of neat places, all packed into 4 days. plus, the most expensive meal i have ever paid for - alaskan king crab for 2. nom nom nom...
3. lately i have not been making good use of my time. being a big hermit, which leaves my activeness and social life behind
4. that said though, i am doing more variety of activities like rock climbing, scavenger hunts, kickball... hoping to add yoga and swimming back into the mix
5. apparently, i am very hard to impress now
6. why am i too stubborn to listen to my mother's health advice?
7. watching game of thrones helps solidify the characters from the books into my brain
8. lately i have been thinking a lot about finding my voice, be it at work, in social situations, or listening to my own... what am i doing here and now, and why?
9. i'm hunting for apartments again, since my rent was raised $200. sadness, though somewhat excited to save money for once
10. i still have a bad habit of shutting people out of my life

2 comments:

Linda said...

cheers to finding your voice!

funyun said...

thx! something you inspired =)