Friday, October 25, 2013

hermit coming out

1. my desktop is dead. rip my 4yr friend (and good riddance vista!)
2. that said, new photos on hiatus until i figure out a replacement
3. both of my neighbors now have bassy sound systems against my walls =(
4. i have been acting colder towards friends and acquaintances lately... to anyone reading this, sorry. it's mostly unintentional
5. it's official. i'm up a jean size.
6. pinky fingers are important for typing. it becomes painfully obvious once you slam a car door on said pinky...
7. visited 3 farms in 3 weekends for corn mazes and such... yea, 3 is way more than enough.
8. i do feel more relaxed when disconnected from gadgets
9. no more frozen pizza rolls. they destroy my stomach
10. still haven't fixed that bad sleeping habit...

No comments: