Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hello May!

Well May snuck up on me. So begins the busy sunny days.

April goals? Met!
Finished Necromancer by William Gibson (ok, technically finished on May 1st). Enjoyed it overall, but I had trouble following what was happening half the time. I can see how it was a strong influence for the Matrix tho.

Took long walks this month, though maybe not twice a week. Based on my fitbit history, I had long walks on the 2nd (Lake Serene hike), 8th-10th (ECCC), 16th (to U-Village), 18th (from Phinney), 20th (bike ride), 23rd (Greider Lake hike), 28th (downtown wanderings), 30th (from U-district)

Somewhat related, lately I've been practicing piano so much that I have actually memorized a couple piano pieces I started working on almost 5 years ago. Woot!

So with that... May goals!
Hard goal: seriously, clean out and donate/sell some of my crap
Fun goal: try a new restaurant once a week. Because I suspect I will be moving from my neighborhood soon due to rent prices...
Other mindsets: Be more curious of others instead of projecting myself.

No comments: