Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello December!

We are well into December. I've been a bit lazy lately.

1. Thanksgiving photos are finally up. I took a lot this year...
2. pack rat-ness and indecison runs strong in my family
3. i do quite love the ability to walk to places i eat or shop at
4. update on my knee... i was able to run to catch a bus today with no pain!
5. it's the first time since my laser eye surgery that i need to get my eyes checked... right eye has not been happy. farewell 2 years of corrective lens-free lifestyle.
6. december is always so busy. i have so much i want to do, and so little time
7. i volunteered to do gift wrapping and it was fun! must do it again
8. impulsive purchases have gone rampant this month
9. occupy needs to die or get organized
10. gonna be in houston 12/25-12/26 and austin 12/27-1/3. haven't been back to TX in two years...

4 comments:

Linda said...

ACK. I will be in Houston AND Austin those dates.

WHAT?

funyun said...

WHAT?
our paths are intertwined. a meeting must happen.

linda said...

yes please. wanna do dim sum?

funyun said...

mmmm yeees dim sum. pm me =D