Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 degrees too warm

my apartment is 10 degrees warmer than it should be. makes a huge difference in comfort level. anyway, that's my weird tie-in to 10 thoughts.

1. some summer photo additions
2. it's super glorious sunset season in seattle... <3
3. so yes, new apartment. i traded seasonal duck ride screams for pride parade cheers. fair enough
4. me = dyslexic. i describe a card showing 2 of 4 colors available in game, but name the 2 colors not on the card. wtf brain.
5. a tad irked that i'm paying an instructor to teach me how to google. hoping the class will pick up pace soon
6. i wish the weather outside matched my mood
7. super sad right now that i can't fit into my summer pants... slightly more motivation to work out?
8. the live action rurouni kenshin looks pretty good (official site) except kaoru looks weird.
9. red cliffs was an interesting movie. now to read up on chinese history
10. super looking forward to seeing my friends in Madison this week!

2 comments:

Linda said...

What class are you taking, friend?

funyun said...

coding/development class. it's an intro course so i expected it to be slow, but right now it's just "google this" and "google that". i guess i'm too used to textbook teaching =\